Our campground is a retreat back to nature. No glaring streetlights, no cement pavement…just nature at its serene, peaceful finest. Check out of the hectic life and get in touch with your inner calm.
The RV park is located on 100 acres of an original Eastern Idaho homestead. The park has convenient paved access from all major highways in the area.
Our cancellation policy states that refund minus 15% will be made with at least 2 weeks’ notice from the day of your arrival. With less than 2 weeks’ notice no refund will be issued but you will have a credit to use at a future stay. THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ANY CANCELLATION for ANY REASON.
RV Rates (Full Hookup)
Nightly Rate: $60
Holiday Nightly Rate: $80**
Long Term Stays
Weekly: $360 (Save $60)
Monthly: $1,000 (Save $860)
* Rates are subject to tax
** Holidays include Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day and the days that surround them - 3 night minimum on holiday stays
Pets: Your pets are welcome at our campground. They are not, however, welcome on the golf course. They must be on a leash at all times and you must clean up after them! Pets that can’t be controlled and barking dogs will be asked to leave.
- Check-in time: 1:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon
- Important: Please be aware that for the safety of your RV, our property and out of consideration for other guests we cannot park you in the campground after dark. Our deadline to check in will be the specified time of sunset for that day. Parking in the campground after that time will be at the discretion of management. If you arrive after the deadline you will be accommodated in our upper parking lot (dry camping) until the next morning. No refund will be given should dry camping be required.
- Restrooms With Showers In RV Park
- Full Hookups include 50 and/or 30 amp electricity, water and sewer in each space
- Spaces vary in size. We can accommodate any size RV up to 42’
- Tent Spaces are available
- Roomy Spaces that can accommodate slide-outs
- RV/Golf Packages are available
- Covered Picnic Area
- Children’s Playground